The Horizons Student Enrichment Program at The Harley School is grateful for all contributions, at any level. Those contributions are life-changing for our students and of great value to our community.
The program receives in-kind support from The Harley School community, but relies entirely on contributions from individuals, foundations and corporations for operating funds.
● $1600 provides a full six-week scholarship to one of our students
● $1000 provides art, music, and drama for one week.
● $500 purchases a set of theme-specific books.Financial and in-kind contributions to Horizons are a great way to be part of our 17-year story and positively impact the lives of the city students that are part of the program, as well as the community around us.
Ways in which you can contribute:
● United Way of Greater Rochester / Donor Designation Option: ID # 2316 – Horizons at Harley has been certified by the United Way to receive donor directed gifts through the United Way Campaign. Using the Pledge Form, in section 3 designate all or part of your gift to Horizons.
● Use Good Search for your online searches and shopping. Horizons earns a penny for each search you do via the Yahoo-powered search engine.